- No, we are independent and operate using our own US based infrastructure, financial support, and management resources.
Where are your servers located?
- Our primary server is located in a HIPAA, ISO, PCI and SOC compliant datacenter in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Why are you using Cloudflare?
What are your server's specs?
- Intel Xeon E5-2695 v4 (allocated 4 vCores)
- 8 GB allocation of DDR4 ECC RAM
- 100 GB SSD (vDisk)
- 1 Gbps uplink (unmetered bandwidth)
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS (KVM guest)
What is the cost breakdown (in USD) to operate kbin.run?
- $11.475/month - Server hosting
- $1.265/month - Cloudflare Registrar domain name
- $20/month - Cloudflare Pro plan
- $28.40/month - Cloudflare Argo Smart Routing to improve global latency (as of November 17, 2023)
- $5.54/month - Cloudflare R2 cache reserve and persistent object storage (as of November 17, 2023)
- Total: $66.68/month (as of November 17, 2023)
How can I support kbin.run?
How can I contact you?